About Me

My photo
living for Him and taking daily steps to surrender my will and my life for the Glory of God

28 February 2009

hawaii

i was in Hawaii a few weeks ago and let me tell you, it's gorgeous there!  I think that my favorite thing about it is the clouds.  Where we stayed it would be bright, sunny, blue sky, but behind us was the mountains.  And in the mountains you'd see storm clouds and rain.  It was really incredible.

I also got to go whale watching and I could see so much of the island.  Out on the ocean you could just see the different climate changes going on.  Having the mountains and ocean is definitely the best of both worlds.

This is a sunset picture from our room.  We had an amazing view of the ocean!  It's true about the colors in Hawaii=so pretty :)

anyways.  who wants to go back with me?!

1 comment:

The Art Of Light Photography said...

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I came up with an idea for us to do while you're here next week...sadly it's not jumping on a plane to Hawaii but I think it will be fun :)

It involves you bringing some funky bright clothes/jewelry...I bet you can't guess what it is :)