About Me

My photo
living for Him and taking daily steps to surrender my will and my life for the Glory of God

04 April 2009

dream on

do you ever have dreams that either seem totally real or ones that bug you...and you end up thinking about them way too much or what they could mean.
the other night i had one of those dreams that bugged me the entire next day.  i think that one of the biggest things that bothered me was that i felt helpless in my dream, and i started to be afraid that this was going to happen.  i've come so far in the past few months and for that to just be flushed away (like it was in my dream) scared me.

one of my best friends that i work with at camp in texas said, you know what kelly, satan is trying to get to you and you can't let him.  she's right.  satan knows what will make me anxious and cause me to worry and he knows just how to do it.  i guess this came in the form of a dream.  but satan's not winning this game!  

so anyways, i'm not listening to this dream.  it's in the back of my mind.

oh yeah and also.  you know what happens to me quite a bit?  i can't remember if someone said something and it was in my dream or in reality.  like if you call me in the middle of the night, i'll answer...but i'll be half asleep and so confused in the morning.

well GOOD NIGHT :)

No comments: