About Me

My photo
living for Him and taking daily steps to surrender my will and my life for the Glory of God

23 January 2011

back and blogging

So...I'm back blogging! It has been almost 2 years since I've blogged, and for some reason I just want to start it up again...A lot has happened over the years, but I just want to focus on the here and now. Where God has me...and the journey He has me on :)

My goal at this time in my life is to enjoy and love the life that God has blessed me with. I hope to share with you where God has me and my heart, as well as just fun things going on in the life of kelly. I don't know where I am going or where God will have me next...what I cannot see-
God CAN! love that! Anyways, here goes nothing...
So: HI blogging world. I am back!

And what better way to be back then a classic 'kelly' face...

1 comment: