About Me

My photo
living for Him and taking daily steps to surrender my will and my life for the Glory of God

01 December 2008

backkk

a tease.  that's how i feel my thanksgiving break was!  It was too short!  and i certainly wasn't ready to come back to school.
but here i am...sitting. in good ol' greenville, illinois - aka the middle of nowhere!
i had such a great time at home.  i love my family, i love my friends, and i just love the comfort there.
but God has called me here for a reason and i know that!
i've got 2 1/2 more weeks left of the semester (crazy!) and then a nice relaxing winter break.  i know i say i don't like looking toward something and living for the moment, and i don't...but i just feel like thats the way i live so often.  i need to really just focus on the moment by moment and the here and now and what God is saying to me now!

OH!  one more thing:  my devo today was on worship.  but not just worship in music but in all that we do.  being a walking worshipper.  i want to be a light for Christ in all that i do and bring Him the ultimate glory.  i challenge you to be a WALKING WORSHIPPER

P.S - Christmas music can officially be played now!!! =D

3 comments:

The Art Of Light Photography said...

are you still coming to see us lovely :)

kelly said...

you best believe it!!! =D

Gabe said...

Thank you! Those that think Christmas music can be played before Thanksgiving are crazy!