About Me

My photo
living for Him and taking daily steps to surrender my will and my life for the Glory of God

16 December 2008

DONE!

YAAAAAAAAY! 
I'm officially done with this semester!!!
Maybe my eye will stop twitching...lol

It's such a relief...this semester has definitely been a tough one in so many ways.  But I know for a fact that God has used this semester to continue to strengthen me in Him.  He has me where I am right now for a reason.  I may not know what lies ahead, but I can rest in the fact that He knows.

I won't be home until Thursday, but maybe I can use these next few days to rest, reflect, and just dwell on Him.

I just gotta remember, God has a purpose for everything.  No matter what has happened or what is to come, God's got it under control :)

3 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations!!

The Art Of Light Photography said...

test?

The Art Of Light Photography said...

ok, screw that, i just wrote you a whole long thing and it messed up and deleted it all. so have this instead, yada yada yada, three cheers for our awesome Savior.

And woohoo for no more school AND see you in 4 days!!!!!!!!! We're gonna do all KINDS of nothin! :)