About Me

My photo
living for Him and taking daily steps to surrender my will and my life for the Glory of God

31 December 2008

looking back

Soo.  It's almost the new year.  As I look back on this year I realize how much I've grown, been challenged, and strengthened.  Sometimes I wish that I did things differently, or that things could change.  But one thing I've realized is that God doesn't let things slide.  Every decision and event I've made in the past has been purposeful.  I don't want to regret anything, I want to continue to seek God and His will for my life.

There are going to be some difficult changes and decisions to make in the next few days for me, but I know that God isn't giving me more than I can handle.  He has a plan.  He has a way.  And as long as I'm seeking Him, that's really all I can do.

Now what do I want for this next year?
I've thought about resolutions, but that always seems so cliche sometimes.  I just want to continue to seize each day, and live it to the full potential God has blessed me with.  Whether it be playing the guitar more, writing more music, studying the Word, going out to town, working, whatever it may be!  I want to make the most of life!
so easy to say...so hard to do.

But anyways, I hope you all have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: