About Me

My photo
living for Him and taking daily steps to surrender my will and my life for the Glory of God

17 February 2011

Bucket List

Have you ever created a bucket list?

I sort of have. Well more when I do something super awesome I go-oh check that off the bucket list! Here are some of the
things I want to accomplish:
-bungee jump in New Zealand
-go to all 50 states
-complete a half marathon then a full marathon
-sing the National Anthem at a Steeler's game
-create a cookbook/baking book of my creations and treats (like my peanut butter brownies!)
-go sailing
-ride an elephant (i love elephants)

things I've done:
-repelled into a cenote
-been on and in the Amazon River
-held an Anaconda

That's all for right now. I'm sure I'll think of things as life goes on. for now I'm just loving life :)
What's on YOUR bucket list?!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Yes - visit all 50 states is on mine, too!