About Me

My photo
living for Him and taking daily steps to surrender my will and my life for the Glory of God

25 February 2011

never say never



never say you won't go see a movie. because then it will happen. and you may actually like it. yes, i will admit. I went and saw the justin bieber movie with these two precious girls below (they're part of the 9th grade small group i lead!)
they're doing the universal justin bieber sign--> the heart, of course.
we didn't plan on seeing it in 3D, but when the other showing was sold out we had no choice.

we even got to sit in the special 3D chairs outside the theater! yes, the little things in life get me excited =D

when i went to see the movie i didn't expect to actually like it, but i did...yes i did. bieber is a wholesome guy and honestly, if i had a teeny bopper girl i would approve of her listening to
bieber rather than others (cough*mileycyrus*cough). and this movie/documentary is actually pretty interesting. and ya gotta hand it to him, he is a talented guy.
so on my day off this past week I took these 2 beautiful girls to go see Justin Bieber in 3D and it ended up being enjoyable. plus...i always have fun with these girls :)
(by the way for any of my blog readers that grew up in VA around IBC-the one on the right is the youngest Easley child...yes, I lead her small group! makes me feel old)

No comments: