About Me

My photo
living for Him and taking daily steps to surrender my will and my life for the Glory of God

02 May 2011

new chapter


I need to get back to blogging! Life has been crazy...and I'm finally wrapping up the semester (YAY!). In fact this past weekend I randomly ran another half marathon! crazzzzzy! But it was soo fun.

We've had girls staying at our house for the past few nights, and it really has been so much fun. For the first time in a while, I really feel like myself (crazy and energetic, yes, but truly myself). It is so easy for me to subdue who I really am because I am worried about how people will perceive me...but I shouldn't be! Christ has made me WHO I AM, and he has given me a joy for a reason. Sometimes, it may be a bit to handle...and I understand (especially when you give me caffeine), but I am not going to change who the Lord has made me to be because I am afraid of what people will think.
(my beautiful roomies above)
The Lord has blessed me INCREDIBLY with my living situation right now and I am so thankful for the 2 that I live with. God has known exactly what I have needed and has placed me just where that is.

So anyways...these next few weeks will be a time of loving life. No job, no school, no agenda! A new chapter in life :)

No comments: