About Me

My photo
living for Him and taking daily steps to surrender my will and my life for the Glory of God

07 May 2011

no agenda!

this is the first time in probably 2 years where I have absolutely no agenda. no school, no work, nothing. and while i could easily look at that and be upset because i really have nothing to do, i am choosing to embrace it. i feel this sense of freedom and i'm loving doing whatever! when i have told some of my friends (who are in the workforce), they advise me to love this time. so that is what i am doing. loving my life and embracing each moment of relaxing.

so what do i do with no agenda?
well the past few days i have worked at a flower shop (delivering mother's day flowers!), laid out at my dear friend's pool, tie-dyed t-shirts (for kamp!), played this awesome game Ambassador (basically speed charades), gone for walks, watch friday night lights, baked. just lots of fun things to do here and there.

Life is too short to be anything but happy and joyful. So joyful I am, and loving life it will be! I'm just so grateful that the Lord has blessed me with this time, and with incredible friends that I can be myself around and enjoy life with as well. :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

What a fun time! Definitely enjoy this - soon enough you will be so busy again!