About Me

My photo
living for Him and taking daily steps to surrender my will and my life for the Glory of God

01 October 2011

#6 the stars

I can ACTUALLY see the stars here!!! Last night as I was pulling up to my house I just happened to look up and was just in awe of how many stars I saw...I couldn't believe it! I have seen the stars away from the city, closer to Franklin/Brentwood area but not 10 minutes from downtown!

to put this into perspective. whenever I am at my parent's house where I grew up (in northern va) I get excited if I see the big dipper...that is how light polluted that area is. so when I moved out west into more of...well the somewhat middle of nowhere...I get to see more stars!

I absolutely LOVE to star gaze and could just lay for hours looking up at the sky :) when I have done this in the past, that's when I have seen shooting stars! soooo awesome! I don't see the stars out tonight...but I know they'll be back :) and I know I'll be laying down watching them! there is always such a peace about stargazing...

I love Nashville because I can see the stars!!!

No comments: