About Me

My photo
living for Him and taking daily steps to surrender my will and my life for the Glory of God

13 October 2011

#9: welcome wooers

After living in Nashville, I feel like everyone knows everyone...or at least you will find some random connection with whoever you meet. I love this! It is fun to play the "who do we mutually know" game, and a lot of times it works. It keeps things alive! I love going up to random people and striking conversations, and in Nashville it is totally welcomed! That goes with my personality of being a 'woo' (if you don't know what woo is, take the StrengthsFinder test!). Nashville is the perfect city for this personality...or I just like to think so because it's me! Probably overwhelming, but something I've learned is that I shouldn't worry about fitting the perfection of what others want to perceive me as, but rather focus on all God has me to be!

Nashville - thank you for satisfying my outgoing personality by giving me lots of people and opportunities to talk to, share life with, and be who God created me to be!

No comments: