About Me

My photo
living for Him and taking daily steps to surrender my will and my life for the Glory of God

27 September 2011

#4: coffee shops

I have to have a post to just the coffee shops in Nashville. I love them. And don't go to them nearly enough...but nonetheless love em!

Not only do they have fabulous coffee that could be locally roasted at some places, but the atmosphere at these coffee shops are so fun and inviting! My favorite is Edgehille Cafe - this summer I would go and sit and read. This cafe is decorated with urban-y decor that i would love to have in my house. I just love going and sitting/relaxing while sipping some coffee, listening to music...people watching...journaling. so wonderful!

Another favorite is Frothy Monkey off of 12th south. Or Fido on 21st, Ugly Mugs, Crema (which I still have yet to go to!). Who needs Starbucks when you have these places?!

While I love going to coffee shops, I honestly haven't been in a while. Life has gotten pretty crazy with work and school...I think my goal for this week is to go to one of them for at least an hour...yep, that's my goal for the week!

No comments: