About Me

My photo
living for Him and taking daily steps to surrender my will and my life for the Glory of God

21 September 2011

Why I Love Nashville #1

So my blog is going to be dedicated now to reasons why I love the great city of Nashville...where I live. There are just a lot of things I love about this city, and a lot of blessings that I just want to share!

Reason #1: the music scene

Nashville isn't known for being the music city for nothing! There is constantly concerts going on, and a lot of times free ones! Being a once-upon-a-time musician/songwriter, I just love the atmosphere that music brings a city. You can always find musicians hanging out in the 'cool' coffee shops and the vibe that creates is pretty fun to be around.

Since being in Nashville I have seen the following: Dave Barnes (multiple times), Steve Moakler (also multiple times), Matt Wertz, Amy Stroup, Trent Dabbs, Ben Rector, Needtobreathe, Amos Lee, Hanson, Jars of Clay, Derek Webb, Love & Theft, Taylor Swift (no, I did not pay for this concert), Natalie Grant, Montgomery Gentry, Gretchen Wilson, Brandon Heath, Andrew Belle, Darius Rucker, an
d whoever played at the Dove awards!

<---pic of me and Dave!

Now if this list doesn't make you wanna come to Nashville, then I dunno what will! Keep in mind that I probably haven't spent more than $100 on all of these concerts! Yeah...how awesome!

So come visit me, and I'm sure you'll be here around a time when we can go listen to some good music :)

No comments: