About Me

My photo
living for Him and taking daily steps to surrender my will and my life for the Glory of God

14 March 2011

I DID IT!


YAAAAY!!! I did it!!! I finished my first half-marathon! After being injured a year ago in the middle of the Disney Princess Half, I have been through crutches, physical therapy, biking (i hate biking), and finally back to training to complete my first half!! My goal was to finish it in 2 hours...and I went beyond my goal and finished in 1 hour, 50 minutes, and 3 seconds! I feel soo accomplished! And it was a beautiful Nashville day!

I'm going to take a little break from running to rest my knees and toes...and I'm going to start Insanity (like p90x).

I think I'm going to do another half in September time? I hear there's a great one in VA beach...I may have to take a trip there!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Congrats! I'm so proud of you! :)