About Me

My photo
living for Him and taking daily steps to surrender my will and my life for the Glory of God

17 March 2011

Irish Day!


So I started out St. Patrick's Day by waking up at 6 am to cook the roommates green banana pancakes (with vanilla and cinnamon of course!). They were ohh soo delicious! They may not look appetizing, but oh they were!

So I recently moved to where I am living right now and I absolutely LOVE it! God has truly blessed me with 2 wonderful roommates who love the Lord and life, and it so refreshing and uplifting for me. I'm closer to my church, my internship, Nashville, and a lot of my friends and in these past 2 weeks I have noticed that I am less lonely and happier. Not that I wasn't happy before, but driving 2 hours a day takes a toll on ya!

Anyways, today it is absolutely beautiful outside! I am loving this weather...not loving my allergies that are kicking in, but the sun is beating down and it makes me smile :)

I hope you all are wearing your green today! When I was in highschool I made a shirt that said "Kiss me, I'm Irish" haha, I wish I still had that ;)

No comments: