About Me

My photo
living for Him and taking daily steps to surrender my will and my life for the Glory of God

10 March 2011

kid in a candy store


sometimes I feel like a little kid in a candy store. it's the little things in life that get me super
excited...

like when I see a Steeler's fan or anything related to the Steelers or Pittsburgh :)
when someone gets engaged
when someone is from anywhere I've been (ha, that happens often)
bouncy balls
when my favorite flavor is at sweet cece's (york peppermint
patty)
moving into my new home
cooking or baking
justin bieber - he's just so catchy!
fantasy football
traveling and visiting people
working at camp
making the perfect cup of coffee
puzzles
when i see guys being super sweet to their girlfriend or wife(especially my brother)
the sun!

seriously tho. i always feel like a little kid, but i love it! people always laugh at me when i do my giddy dance (yes, i have a giddy dance), or get super pumped at random stuff. but that's me :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

"the sun" is my favorite one on that list! :)

Andrea said...

Cute post!