About Me

My photo
living for Him and taking daily steps to surrender my will and my life for the Glory of God

04 October 2008

family

I love my family to pieces, and it's kind of a bummer that we're all so spread out.  But sometimes I think that makes us even closer and the times when we're all together even more special.

My mom and dad are incredible and love to travel!  I guess it's a good thing me and the brothers are all over.

Matt is my oldest brother, and quite crazy.  We didn't get along very much when we were younger, but things are different now.  I love talking to him on the phone.  He's a pilot, and might possibly move down to Tennessee with his wife, Kristyn.
Kristyn is my sister-in-law, but I'd rather just call her my sister!  She is extremely talented and takes amazing photos!  I love reading her blog and talking to her about the everydays of life.
And David...David is my other older brother who is in New Zealand studying abroad right now.  Let's just say, he's just an interesting one.
I love my siblings!

And now there's, Travis and Kathy Watson.  I consider them part of my family - after all they did live in our house for a bit =P.  These two are just so real.  They have so much love and passion within them, and I look up to them both so much.  I wish I was closer to their ministry, because I know God is doing some amazing things through that.  They're two children, Nathan and Kailey are so precious, even though Kailey acts like she's 15!


Sometimes I find myself wishing I could rewind time and be sitting in my basement with my family watching football like we used to.  Or playing games with my grandparents.  Or going on our vacations.  But unfortunately, we're all growing up...and things will really never be the same.  We will never be the same.  Which is glorious to be a part of-God is working!

1 comment:

The Art Of Light Photography said...

love you too sister :) i completely agree that it is difficult to be apart from so many people that you love. let's hope for some time soon to just be together and hang out. burke is calling me :) what are the dates that you are home?

and if we do move to nashville i expect you to be visiting :)