About Me

My photo
living for Him and taking daily steps to surrender my will and my life for the Glory of God

07 October 2008

this is where I am

So often I find myself wishing that I didn't have to do this or that, or that I was out of school already!  Honestly, I've even thought about moving back home and going to community college there.  Why?  Because I miss my family, I miss what is familiar to me, and I feel like I could focus more on music.  this semester has been harder than any other one.  and at times I just want to give up.  but I know I can't.  

"Don't be wishing you were someplace else or with someone else.  Where you are right now is God's place for you.  LIVE and OBEY and LOVE and BELIEVE right there."
1 Corinthians 7:17

I know God has me here right now for a specific reason and purpose.  Yes, it may be tough, but life isn't meant to be easy. 

I'm growing.
I'm learning.
I'm leaning on Him and His strength to get me through everything

I challenge you [and myself]  
Really dwell in where God has you at the moment.
Make the most of everything He has blessed you with!
God is holding on to you so tightly, and He's not letting go.
He knows what He's doing

2 comments:

The Art Of Light Photography said...

perfect for my afternoon, thanks God, and thanks kelly for showing me what God says :)

travis said...

spoken into my soul - thanks for the reminder Kelly