About Me

My photo
living for Him and taking daily steps to surrender my will and my life for the Glory of God

20 October 2008

the giant bean!















This is the bean.  The giant bean in Chicago!  I was just in Chicago this past weekend on a COR trip where we visited a parish, synagogue, russian orthodox church, mosque, hari krshna, commune, and african american catholic church.  It was a good time to observe other religions, but it was sad at the same time just because these people are great people, but because they don't believe in salvation and a personal relationship with Christ, their efforts in a way are for nothing.  So many people don't recognize the grace that Christ has given us.

Anyways, on our night off in the COLD city of Chicago we visited this giant bean.  I just thought it was awesome!  But it doesn't take much for me to get excited or to love something.  That's the reflection of the city!  How cool!  It's just incredible to view that :)

God is good!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love the bean! I went to Chicago to visit a roommate during my sophomore year in college and saw it.

Also, geocaching is awesome.. i didn't realize so many people did it!