About Me

My photo
living for Him and taking daily steps to surrender my will and my life for the Glory of God

07 November 2008

what to doo

So I woke up at 6AM this morning.
Why?
Who knows!
But I don't have a class until 10:30...so what did I do for a few hours?

Well I woke up to find one of my pod mates still awake...she hadn't gone to bed yet!  Crazy, huh?  I then sat, got on my computer, wrote some e-mails, watched some Saved By The Bell, caught up with some people, took a long shower, got ready.  This was all before 9:00.

At 9:15 I went and got my allergy shot and on my way walking there something hit me.  I woke up so early this morning for no reason.  And what did I do?  I did random stuff.  What could I have done?  I could've had some good quality time with my creator.  I did read a devotion, but it wasn't complete silence with me and God.

So when I got back from my shot, I took out my Bible and read.  And prayed.

I want, I need to manage my time better.  God's given me that time, and I ignore it.  So my desire is to really grow in Christ, but I can only do that if I stop wasting my time with other things.  

Here's what I read this morning:

Psalm 61 (look it up!)
and
2 Corinthians 1 (some good stuff there!)

No comments: