About Me

My photo
living for Him and taking daily steps to surrender my will and my life for the Glory of God

11 November 2008

my big brother is a poop

I didn't say it, my sister-in-law did!
haha I love my big brother :)

but seriously.  Matt and Kristyn are moving to Nashville AS WE SPEAK! (or read)--pray for them!  And they're passing through Illinois, and they aren't stopping to see me!  I know I know.  I guilt tripped Matt last night...and it didn't work.  I wish I could see them but I understand they have to get to Nashville at a certain time (booo)  I would've bought them lunch too!  Oh well.

I actually told Matt to come by Greenville and pick me up and take me to Nashville with them.  I'm SO excited for them!  I just think its so exciting to be moving to a new place.  Scary, yes.  But so exciting to get their own place, decorate however, and really get grounded in a new community!  I can't wait :)

but I can't grow up too fast...even though I sometimes wish it

Kristyn and Matt-you better be ready to see your sister, I'm gonna be visiting!

With that being said.
It's rainy and cold today...but it will be a glorious day that God has given us!

I've started a Bible study called "A Call To Die"  where I'm fasting from something for a specific amount of time and replacing that with prayer, devotion, time with God, and music (I added that one).  It's been 2 days so far, but I'm doing this with one of my campers this summer who is like my little sister.  I know this is going to be a great growing time as I deny the things of this world (try to) and really focus on Christ and His work in my life.  It's all about Him!  I'll keep you updated with how I'm doing with the devotional, so far I'm doing good.

I'm starting to write music more too! YAY =D

ALSO-today is Veteran's day.
God bless America and those who have served and are still serving our country!

No comments: