About Me

My photo
living for Him and taking daily steps to surrender my will and my life for the Glory of God

05 November 2008

a little something

My grandma passed away yesterday afternoon.  Though it is hard, I know that she's in a WAY better place (seriously now.) and is suffering no longer.  In fact, she's dancing and singing in the presence of our Savior.  I'm kind of jealous :)

Walking home from work yesterday, I looked up to the night sky and saw the many many stars (yes, here in the midwest-we actually can see the stars!) and knew that my grandma is smiling down on me and everyone else.  That's comforting.

In Habakkuk it talks about the prophet who questions God about why things happen.  And Habakkuk 3 it says that even though things may go wrong and fail, we will still praise the Lord and rejoice in His joy.

Thank you to everyone for your prayers and your love.  It means SO much to me!

God is Sovereign
God is Mighty
God is my ALL


No comments: