About Me

My photo
living for Him and taking daily steps to surrender my will and my life for the Glory of God

16 September 2008

beauty


I love the sky.
and Everything about it.
The clouds, especially can look sweet!

Here are some pictures that I took this summer while working at Pine Cove Christian camp in Tyler, Texas.
I look at these and am just in awe of the beauty that God has created not just in the sky, but all around us as well.
My brother wrote a book/story/something, I don't really know what to label it as...but I'm in the process of reading it and the last thing I read was about how everything is beautiful.
"How can you choose half of existence to enjoy and half to loathe and fear?  Love it all!  Embrace it all!" - from the brother.
Speaking of his book, it's a bit odd...but there is some good thoughtful stuff in there.  I think it's good for me to read and challenge what I view and think compared to him.  I'm doing that a lot lately with the classes I'm in (Christian thought and Philosophy) and I really enjoy digging deeper into they why's, how's, etc even if a direct answer may never come about.
Anyways...after my little tangent: bottom line, there is beauty all around =D

1 comment:

The Art Of Light Photography said...

thanks for the reminder sis :) i'll have to read the "story" too...and since i've read alot of the philosophy book you're reading we'll have to discuss like big girls :)