About Me

My photo
living for Him and taking daily steps to surrender my will and my life for the Glory of God

23 September 2008

jumping for joy!

who knew jumping on a trampoline could be SO fun!
yes.  that's what I did this past weekend.  me and some friends drove a long way to chesterfield, MO.  It was supposed to take 1 1/2 hours, but it took 2 1/2...we got a little lost.  no worries!  just a minor roadblock :)

so we got to SKYZONE and jumped for an hour and a half. 
so tiring...but such a blast!









Here are some pictures!  don't you just want to jump along?!


this is more of a fun post.  But while jumping on the trampoline for a really long time, I really had no worries.  I was just jumping and having so so much fun!

in a way it was an opportunity for me to be like a kid again and just jump and be carefree in a way. 

i did a back and front flip! wooo.

i want to be like i was on sat night while jumping on that trampoline.  i want to jump for joy ALL the time.  i want that bubble and that smile to always be present.


i don't need a trampoline for that.  i have Christ and that's all i/we need.

The joy of the Lord is my STRENGTH!

No comments: